This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

ISO Manhua Tarot with holo effect!

Is there a deck you seek to possess or one you're ready to shed? Or maybe just make a swap?
Forum rules
Please be advised that Cult of Tarot Forum is in no way responsible for any transactions made here. However, it is very much in everyone's interest that things run smoothly and fairly here and notice will be taken when that simple expectation is not met.

CoT encourages payments to be made through PayPal when possible as they offer protection for buyers and sellers alike. To find out how to send or request money with PayPal, click here

This area is meant only for the buying/selling /trading of Tarot, Oracle, and other cards and related items.

Now enjoy yourselves and happy trading at the Cult of Tarot Bazaar!
reall
Sage

ISO Manhua Tarot with holo effect!

Post by reall »

anyone can help me get this beauty
or get in touch with original artist?:) thank you!:)
planetree12
Seer

Re: ISO Manhua Tarot with holo effect!

Post by planetree12 »

Hi, you can find this deck at Taobao
https://m.tb.cn/h.VChDCzK?sm=d834f0
It's a very affordable price to purchase!
Not sure about shipping, I guess it depends on each seller.
reall
Sage

Post by reall »

Woah! thank you! now if only I know how to use these webs! :mrgreen: do they have paypal? can you help me check shipping as well will they ship to europe my country or Germany ? :mrgreen:

Eta: just find this web seems to be english speaking agent! :) https://tbfocus.com/ will update if I manage to place my order!:D Big Thank You for helping me find this web never know it exist! Facepalm lol
planetree12
Seer

Post by planetree12 »

No problem!! Happy deck hunting :D :D
reall
Sage

Post by reall »

ha ha! yes! this one is tricky to hunt, will make it somehow hopefully?! :D will update & post my review moment I have! :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
reall
Sage

Post by reall »

My Manga deck arrived just in time for Halloween! Luv All details & holographic effect looks even better under artificial light! :D
read my review on insta:

Return to “BUY/SELL/TRADE”