This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

ISO: Mini Rabbit Tarot by Nakisha VanderHoeven

Is there a deck you seek to possess or one you're ready to shed? Or maybe just make a swap?
Forum rules
Please be advised that Cult of Tarot Forum is in no way responsible for any transactions made here. However, it is very much in everyone's interest that things run smoothly and fairly here and notice will be taken when that simple expectation is not met.

CoT encourages payments to be made through PayPal when possible as they offer protection for buyers and sellers alike. To find out how to send or request money with PayPal, click here

This area is meant only for the buying/selling /trading of Tarot, Oracle, and other cards and related items.

Now enjoy yourselves and happy trading at the Cult of Tarot Bazaar!
dusktreader
Seeker

ISO: Mini Rabbit Tarot by Nakisha VanderHoeven

Post by dusktreader »

Hello! I am seeking the Mini Rabbit Tarot by Nakisha VanderHoeven--it used to be available through her Blue Dog Rose etsy shop, but no longer, so I'm hoping I can find a second-hand copy. It would be perfect for someone I know.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: ISO: Mini Rabbit Tarot by Nakisha VanderHoeven

Post by Joan Marie »

dusktreader wrote: 22 Jul 2019, 14:37 It would be perfect for someone I know.
Is that someone ME??
Just kidding.. sort of..

Good luck, I hope you find it!
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
dusktreader
Seeker

Post by dusktreader »

Joan Marie wrote: 22 Jul 2019, 14:55
Is that someone ME??
Just kidding.. sort of..

Good luck, I hope you find it!
I know, isn't it such a sweet deck? I've seen it in person and it's very whimsical and playful, love the illustrations. The person I have in mind has an special place for rabbits in their life and also for various reasons a mini deck would be ideal for them. Thanks for the luck!
Diana
Sage

Post by Diana »

Have you tried contacting the artist herself through her website ? It's a long shot but who knows. Maybe you could tell her why you want it and it will melt her heart and she'll take the last copy she has to send you !!!
Rumi was asked “which music sound is haram?” Rumi replied, "The sound of tablespoons playing in the pots of the rich, which are heard by the ears of the poor and hungry." (haram means forbidden)
Junipera
Seer

Post by Junipera »

nt
Currently using The Enchanted Tarot 25th Anniversary Edition.
Diana
Sage

Post by Diana »

Junipera wrote: 30 Aug 2019, 01:45nt
What is nt ?
Rumi was asked “which music sound is haram?” Rumi replied, "The sound of tablespoons playing in the pots of the rich, which are heard by the ears of the poor and hungry." (haram means forbidden)
Torisaur
Seeker

Post by Torisaur »

It looks like the deck is available again here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/159449202/ ... -card-deck

I'm torn between the rabbits and the Tarat! 😍
dusktreader
Seeker

Post by dusktreader »

Torisaur wrote: 15 Sep 2019, 02:25 It looks like the deck is available again here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/159449202/ ... -card-deck

I'm torn between the rabbits and the Tarat! 😍
You've made me so happy! I'd been checking the artist's shop for awhile, and given up. Thought I'd login here today in case anyone had seen one and saw your message. Ordered! I'm so thrilled.

Return to “BUY/SELL/TRADE”