This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Hi all

A place for members to share their Personal Tarot story.
AdamOday74
Seeker

Hi all

Post by AdamOday74 »

Hi,

My name is Adam and I practice a form of Tarot that has been taught to me by my guides. I have looked all over and have not seen or found it anywhere else. And no, not saying I am special as I can teach anyone to do it in 3 hours, smiles. I am at the moment doing a Tarot experiment on my website right now, using the cards and other divination techniques to do something I have been trying 20 years to do on my own. It was my Guides idea to test the methods that the have shown me over the past 6 or 7 years. If your interested in my progress and the results or just wondering what I am doing PM me here and I will send you regular updates, I would put in forum but I really dont want to flood it unless enough of you are interested as I would be posting updates every few days
Mokona
Seer

Re: Hi all

Post by Mokona »

Welcome to the forum, Adam, that's super interesting. I'd love to learn about this system of tarot; do you blog about it anywhere?
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

AdamOday74 wrote: 21 Dec 2020, 10:12 I would put in forum but I really dont want to flood it unless enough of you are interested as I would be posting updates every few days
Hi Adam! Welcome. feel free to post about your site in the Members Websites section.
It's intended for websites and blogs and vlogs that are tarot related.
viewforum.php?f=55

You can be the judge of how often your updates should be posted. if you keep them all in the same thread I think it will be okay. Let's try it out and see how it goes.

BTW- there is another section for websites etc people recommend that are not their own
viewforum.php?f=259
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
AdamOday74
Seeker

Post by AdamOday74 »

Mokona wrote: 21 Dec 2020, 10:20 Welcome to the forum, Adam, that's super interesting. I'd love to learn about this system of tarot; do you blog about it anywhere?
I do have a website but its not finished yet. Once it is I will post it as it has all sorts of interesting stuff on it for people to look at, some free some charged but like I am going to do a page saying, if people cannot afford it then just email me as it is spiritual path not a business and if someone sincerely wants to learn a cash flow problem should not stop them. I was lucky enough to get the information off my Guides so its all good. Oh and I must say, I am writing a book about it too so some of you may be interested in that. Should be finished around may/june next year
AdamOday74
Seeker

Post by AdamOday74 »

Joan Marie wrote: 21 Dec 2020, 11:40
AdamOday74 wrote: 21 Dec 2020, 10:12 I would put in forum but I really dont want to flood it unless enough of you are interested as I would be posting updates every few days
Hi Adam! Welcome. feel free to post about your site in the Members Websites section.
It's intended for websites and blogs and vlogs that are tarot related.
viewforum.php?f=55

You can be the judge of how often your updates should be posted. if you keep them all in the same thread I think it will be okay. Let's try it out and see how it goes.

BTW- there is another section for websites etc people recommend that are not their own
viewforum.php?f=259
OK when I have finished it I will certainly do that, its only half designed at the moment
TheLoracular
Sage

Post by TheLoracular »

AdamOday74 wrote: 21 Dec 2020, 10:12 Hi,

My name is Adam and I practice a form of Tarot that has been taught to me by my guides. I have looked all over and have not seen or found it anywhere else. And no, not saying I am special as I can teach anyone to do it in 3 hours, smiles. I am at the moment doing a Tarot experiment on my website right now, using the cards and other divination techniques to do something I have been trying 20 years to do on my own. It was my Guides idea to test the methods that the have shown me over the past 6 or 7 years. If your interested in my progress and the results or just wondering what I am doing PM me here and I will send you regular updates, I would put in forum but I really dont want to flood it unless enough of you are interested as I would be posting updates every few days
Hi Adam!

Welcome to the forum. I will definitely follow your thread here. I'm not studying new divination techniques myself right now but love to see what works for others. I'm scrambling to get my own website ready to launch on the first so I can imagine what that process is like for you right now as well. Good luck!
Tarot is a great and sacred arcanum- its abuse is an obscenity in the inner and a folly in the outer. It is intended for quite other purposes than to determine when the tall dark man will meet the fair rich widow.”
― Jack Parsons

Return to “New Members Welcome & Introduction”