This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

A first hello! and some advice on the six of pentacles (or discs) reversed please

A place for members to share their Personal Tarot story.
DebsAllen
Seeker

A first hello! and some advice on the six of pentacles (or discs) reversed please

Post by DebsAllen »

Hey y'all, very excited to join the forum :D

I would love if you could share some wisdom with me, this is something that has been confusing me for a while:

When I conduct readings for my partner (to do with his work mainly) he receives an re-occurring Six of Pentacles reversed, and always in the position of advice. This is sometimes in tandem with either the Knight of Wands or Cups, which are also reversed.

I won't give too much of his situation away, but wanted to see if I could get some different ideas from the peeps that know.

Cheers!

Debs x
Jean
Seer

Re: A first hello! and some advice on the six of pentacles (or discs) reversed please

Post by Jean »

Hello !

Welcome on the forum 8-)

Jean
Charlie Brown
Sage

Re: A first hello! and some advice on the six of pentacles (or discs) reversed please

Post by Charlie Brown »

Hi! Welcome to the forum. Just FYI, the site rules are that you need to attempt to offer your own interpretation before others can help you. Once you do, I'm sure there are lots of folks who'd like to offer their opinion.
I believe in Crystal Light.
DebsAllen
Seeker

Post by DebsAllen »

Oh gosh! my bad, apologies all, thanks for for letting me know Charlie Brown :D
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

DebsAllen wrote: 30 May 2020, 07:47 Oh gosh! my bad, apologies all, thanks for for letting me know Charlie Brown :D
No apology needed!

We have a section called "My Readings" which is specially for discussing readings we've done and getting feedback.
Here is the link: viewforum.php?f=78

Thanks for joining us and welcome!
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Pilgrim
Seer

Post by Pilgrim »

Greetings

And welcome 😊
DebsAllen
Seeker

Post by DebsAllen »

Thanks for your help! will check it out now :D

Return to “New Members Welcome & Introduction”