This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Hello! This is Artemis

A place for members to share their Personal Tarot story.
Artemis
Seeker

Hello! This is Artemis

Post by Artemis »

Lovely to meet you! I am new here and looking forward to learning more. I have always been interested in astrology and tarots and have used Tarots for many years, although I never really committed to studying them as they deserve and I feel the time has come now! I have two decks, R-W and Mucha, which is the one I am using more recently. I do daily draws in the morning of one card, my daily card allows me to study one card every day in more details and it is fascinating to see how the cards actually talk to me and fit perfectly with what's going on in my life. I am keen to learn more about nuances, meanings and different interpretations of the cards and hope you will have help me out here. Sounds like a lot of the people in this community have a lot of experience 🙂
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: Hello! This is Artemis

Post by Joan Marie »

Artemis wrote: 04 May 2021, 13:39 Sounds like a lot of the people in this community have a lot of experience 🙂
Welcome!
You are correct there are a lot of people here with a lot of experience and much wisdom to offer.
There are also many beginners, dabblers, dilettantes, aficionados, students, fans, freaks, philosophers, and various sundry lovers of art and cards.

Thank you for joining us Artemis!

Please let me know if you have any questions or need anything.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚

Return to “New Members Welcome & Introduction”