This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

New, closet Tarot learner

A place for members to share their Personal Tarot story.
Soaring.mama
Seeker

New, closet Tarot learner

Post by Soaring.mama »

Hi everyone!
I'm a brand new learner of Tarot. For me, this is a fun hobby and a way for me to tune in. In a nutshell, I'm a badass warrior of love, an enthusiastic and free-spirited student of the world and life, a high school teacher, an advocate (in a more official capacity) for at-risk youth/better working and learning conditions/mental health, a shameless idealist, a dreamer, a humanitarian, a leader, a devoted wife & mamabear, a seeker of authentic and meaningful connections, a car/shower singer, a love sprinkler and a dancefloor closer, among other things haha
I've always had a developed intuition and inner "knowing", if you will. That being said, my nemesis is self-doubt. I'm learning to trust my intuition and not to minimize my inner voice. I don't have a community of people with which to exchange about Tarot, so, here I am!
I'm glad to start exploring this forum.
Peace in & out!
Soaring.mama
Nemia
Sage

Re: New, closet Tarot learner

Post by Nemia »

That sounds wonderful, how much energy you have! I wish you joy on your tarot journey. For me, tarot is the one thing that pulls everything else in my life together. I can analyse, dream, think, count the time and make sense of my life through tarot. We're all learners, the cards can always surprise us.

Welcome!
Soaring.mama
Seeker

Re: New, closet Tarot learner

Post by Soaring.mama »

Thanks, Nemia!
Tarot encourages me to pace my learning process and I quite like that. The more you learn, the more you realise how little you know, as they say :)
Cheers!

Return to “New Members Welcome & Introduction”