This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Greetings from Canada

A place for members to share their Personal Tarot story.
Raven
Seer

Greetings from Canada

Post by Raven »

Hello everyone,

Greetings from Canada.

Thank you for having me. I have been collecting and reading tarot and oracle cards for close to thirty-five years. I look forward to many interesting and wonderful exchanges with you all and am grateful for the opportunity to discover new decks that I love to collect. I know I will spend many enjoyable hours learning from you and with you, too.
"Forgive those who don't know how to love you. They are teaching you how to love yourself."

"Ah, kindness, what a simple way to tell another struggling soul that there is love to be found in this world."

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
- Hamlet
chiscotheque
Sage

Re: Greetings from Canada

Post by chiscotheque »

welcome Raven,

Canada's a big place - where are you exactly? i'm out on the west coast, on vancouver island.
Papageno
Sage

Post by Papageno »

Raven wrote: ↑06 Mar 2020, 05:45
Thank you for having me. I have been collecting and reading tarot and oracle cards for close to thirty-five years. I look forward to many interesting and wonderful exchanges with you all and am grateful for the opportunity to discover new decks that I love to collect.
You too will be enabled. Resistance is futile.

Welcome to the collective.
Rocket Raccoon: Blah, Blah, Blah.....
Rose Lalonde
Sage

Post by Rose Lalonde »

Lovely to see you here. Well, lovely to see you anywhere, really, but here is especially nice. <3 :D
"One mounteth unto the Crown by the moon and by the Sun, and by the arrow, and by the Foundation, and by the dark home of the stars from the black earth." LXV
Pen
Sage

Post by Pen »

Greetings Raven, welcome to the forum.
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream...

Edgar Allan Poe

Fig Tree Press

Pen's shop at MPC
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

Hi Raven! So nice to have you here. Thanks for joining us!
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot πŸ’š
Raven
Seer

Post by Raven »

chiscotheque wrote: ↑06 Mar 2020, 05:54 welcome Raven,

Canada's a big place - where are you exactly? i'm out on the west coast, on vancouver island.
I'm in Montreal on the other side of Canada. Have always wished to visit British Columbia and hope to do so still. I used to watch a National Geographic television series called Alone which was filmed on Vancouver Island, I believe. It looked beautiful. I wish we had your weather. So much like the British weather I grew up with, I am told.
"Forgive those who don't know how to love you. They are teaching you how to love yourself."

"Ah, kindness, what a simple way to tell another struggling soul that there is love to be found in this world."

- Hamlet
Raven
Seer

Post by Raven »

Joan Marie wrote: ↑07 Mar 2020, 16:05 Hi Raven! So nice to have you here. Thanks for joining us!
Thank you, Joan-Marie, for your very warm welcome. :)

- Hamlet
Raven
Seer

Post by Raven »

Papageno wrote: ↑06 Mar 2020, 06:16
Raven wrote: ↑06 Mar 2020, 05:45
Thank you for having me. I have been collecting and reading tarot and oracle cards for close to thirty-five years. I look forward to many interesting and wonderful exchanges with you all and am grateful for the opportunity to discover new decks that I love to collect.
You too will be enabled. Resistance is futile.

Welcome to the collective.
A person after my own heart! I am a life long Trekkie, so it is a pleasure to meet a Borg. :) Thank you for your welcome. I don't mind being assimilated.

- Hamlet
Raven
Seer

Post by Raven »

Rose Lalonde wrote: ↑06 Mar 2020, 22:35 Lovely to see you here. Well, lovely to see you anywhere, really, but here is especially nice. <3 :D
Thank you, my dear Rose Lalonde, this already seems like home away from home. It really is lovely to see you. <3 :heart:

- Hamlet
Raven
Seer

Post by Raven »

Pen wrote: ↑07 Mar 2020, 07:55 Greetings Raven, welcome to the forum.
Thank you, Pen. I know I will really enjoy resting in this lovely oasis.

- Hamlet
SaturnCeleste
Seer

Post by SaturnCeleste »

Raven wrote: ↑06 Mar 2020, 05:45 Hello everyone,

Greetings from Canada.

Thank you for having me. I have been collecting and reading tarot and oracle cards for close to thirty-five years. I look forward to many interesting and wonderful exchanges with you all and am grateful for the opportunity to discover new decks that I love to collect. I know I will spend many enjoyable hours learning from you and with you, too.
My dear Raven! It's wonderful seeing you here! This forum has a lot of friends we know and new friends that await! When I heal more, I'll be posting away with you, dear! In the meantime, have fun and enjoy the companionship. πŸ’–
Raven
Seer

Post by Raven »

SaturnCeleste wrote: ↑27 Mar 2020, 16:10
Raven wrote: ↑06 Mar 2020, 05:45 Hello everyone,

Greetings from Canada.

My dear Raven! It's wonderful seeing you here! This forum has a lot of friends we know and new friends that await! When I heal more, I'll be posting away with you, dear! In the meantime, have fun and enjoy the companionship. πŸ’–
Dear Saturn, :heart:

So pleased to see you, here. Yes, I hope you heal very quickly so you can join us. People have been so kind. Looking forward to seeing you again very soon. :sparkling_heart:

- Hamlet
Diana
Sage

Post by Diana »

Saturn Celeste, I'm so very sorry to hear that you're not healed yet. Am sending you a huge ball of virtual light. You can imagine it looks a bit like a Kamehameha in Dragon Ball Z.

Sangoku Kamehameha.jpg

It's soon time for me to order my monthly reading from you. Looking forward to it!!

And yes, isn't Raven absolutely delightful! Like a sweet rose in a beautiful garden. I've only recently got to know her, but she seduced me from the very first word she spoke.
Rumi was asked β€œwhich music sound is haram?” Rumi replied, "The sound of tablespoons playing in the pots of the rich, which are heard by the ears of the poor and hungry." (haram means forbidden)
SaturnCeleste
Seer

Post by SaturnCeleste »

Diana wrote: ↑28 Mar 2020, 19:26
Saturn Celeste, I'm so very sorry to hear that you're not healed yet. Am sending you a huge ball of virtual light. You can imagine it looks a bit like a Kamehameha in Dragon Ball Z.

It's soon time for me to order my monthly reading from you. Looking forward to it!!

And yes, isn't Raven absolutely delightful! Like a sweet rose in a beautiful garden. I've only recently got to know her, but she seduced me from the very first word she spoke.
Raven is awesome! She stole my heart when I first met her awhile ago. The CoT family is getting bigger friends! btw, I love Dragon Ball! ;)

Return to β€œNew Members Welcome & Introduction”