This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

hi from Australia

A place for members to share their Personal Tarot story.
mzbw
Seeker

hi from Australia

Post by mzbw »

hello all

I have collected decks for many years, I still buy based on the art but in the last 6 or 8 months I have started learning & trying 'reading' - it does add a whole new level.
I am still perfectly happy surrounded by my (too rapidly growing) decks, looking at all the pretty pretties. My wish list keeps growing, as I find new YouTube channels to watch & hopefully make some friends. I am very happy to have another place to hang out with like minded people, thanks for having me :D
Rose Lalonde
Sage

Re: hi from Australia

Post by Rose Lalonde »

Welcome! [waves]
I'm pretty new to this forum as well, and in NZ so kind of like your 'neighbor' across the Tasman Sea. We can share our woe over shipping costs for indie decks from the other side of the world. ;)
"One mounteth unto the Crown by the moon and by the Sun, and by the arrow, and by the Foundation, and by the dark home of the stars from the black earth." LXV
Papageno
Sage

Post by Papageno »

mzbw wrote: 06 Mar 2020, 01:24 I have collected decks for many years,
My wish list keeps growing, as I find new YouTube channels to watch & hopefully make some friends. I am very happy to have another place to hang out with like minded people, thanks for having me :D
You will be enabled. Resistance is futile.

Welcome to the collective.
Rocket Raccoon: Blah, Blah, Blah.....
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

Great to have you here! Hope you enjoy it.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Raven
Seer

Post by Raven »

Welcome, mzbw. :) I, too, am a collector of tarot and oracle cards which I have been acquiring for over 35 years. I read them, too, but am always drawn to new decks which I call my personal little art galleries.
"Forgive those who don't know how to love you. They are teaching you how to love yourself."

"Ah, kindness, what a simple way to tell another struggling soul that there is love to be found in this world."

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
- Hamlet

Return to “New Members Welcome & Introduction”