This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Hello From the Mystical East!

A place for members to share their Personal Tarot story.
AeonHorus
Sybil

Hello From the Mystical East!

Post by AeonHorus »

Hi Guys

I am a new member here just found you guys after a 2 year lull mainly due to the loss of aeclectic tarot site I sort of lost touch with any forum.

Now...

I've found this place and I have great expectations 🙂

I had many great reading exchanges in there and I'm hoping we can play together in here. Also if any other members from there are in here already who remember me or not please feel free to say hello.

So a little introduction from me is in order I feel.

I am originally from the Yorkshire Pennines in England but I now reside in China, a little city on the coast called Zhanjiang, which works well as I like nothing more than a nice pot of quality Tea and to get the old Tarot out for a little insight into life and all its little foibles. I have two 3 year olds (twins) one boy and one girl, both of whom enjoy the moments together we spend with the cards. As children are free spirits I feel they connect real easy with the cards and the cards connect real easy with them too. They add a special kind of energy to the reads that only they can seem to generate.

I've been a reader now since 1992 (feel free to get a little more depth below in The Fools Journey of Aeon Horus) since then my reading style has constantly evolved as has my collection of cards which has both grown and shrunk along the way. My 6 goto decks (to date) are the Green Witch, Druid Craft, Thoth, Ludy LeScot, Rider Waite and most recently added the Darkness of Light - 3rd edition. As you may have already guessed that I have no fear of the darker side of tarot and the truths it, sometimes painfully bears, the truth is what we seek and the truth is what we get, whether we like it or not we should face the demons and find the light that shines after the darkness has lifted.

Anyway thank you and I look forward to the future.

AeonHorus
Aeon Horus
Cosmological
Psychologist

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

Love is the law, love under will.

The nature of Will is Love, and it is brought to fruition through Love.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: Hello From the Mystical East!

Post by Joan Marie »

AeonHorus wrote: 10 Feb 2020, 15:32 Anyway thank you and I look forward to the future.
Welcome AeonHorus. It's lovely to to have you here. So glad you found us and have joined us.

I hope you find everything you are looking for here.

If you need anything or have any questions, please let me know.
Joan Marie
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
AeonHorus
Sybil

Post by AeonHorus »

Welcome AeonHorus. It's lovely to to have you here.
Thank you for the warm welcome.
Aeon Horus
Cosmological
Psychologist

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

Love is the law, love under will.

The nature of Will is Love, and it is brought to fruition through Love.
Diana
Sage

Post by Diana »

Thanks for joining us. The more the merrier 🎈🎉!!!
Rumi was asked “which music sound is haram?” Rumi replied, "The sound of tablespoons playing in the pots of the rich, which are heard by the ears of the poor and hungry." (haram means forbidden)

Return to “New Members Welcome & Introduction”