This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Hello from Crying Owl

A place for members to share their Personal Tarot story.
Crying Owl
Seer

Hello from Crying Owl

Post by Crying Owl »

Hi everyone!

I'm Crying Owl - a former professional reader that got sick and kinda lost my intuition. After that I've been doing tarot a little bit in private, just using textbooks though.

I really wish I could get my intuition back.

I have a number of tarot decks. I'm not sure of witch one that is my favorite. I think I need a new that is full of mysterious objects.

I have a thing for darkness and nature.

CO
Monk
Sybil

Re: Hello from Crying Owl

Post by Monk »

Hi Crying Owl,

Your intro struck me.. sad to hear your intuition left you. I know sort of how that feels, as mine wasn't lost but is always a bit blocked by my rational instincts. Dedication, practice and feeling love towards anything you aspire will get you far <3

The deck that came to mind with: "I have a thing for darkness and nature." >> The Wild Wood Tarot?

All the best,

Monk
Premier Principes Tarot is about to launch on Kickstarter - follow below to get updated.
-Premier Principes Tarot- https://www.instagram.com/premier_principes_tarot/
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

Crying Owl wrote: 10 Dec 2019, 20:45 Hi everyone!

I'm Crying Owl - a former professional reader that got sick and kinda lost my intuition. After that I've been doing tarot a little bit in private, just using textbooks though.

I really wish I could get my intuition back.

I have a number of tarot decks. I'm not sure of witch one that is my favorite. I think I need a new that is full of mysterious objects.

I have a thing for darkness and nature.

CO
Hi Crying Owl! Welcome and thank you for joining us. Maybe we can help you get your mojo back!

I'm sure some people will be able to suggest some nice dark nature decks.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Libra
Sage

Post by Libra »

Many hugs for you, my friend.

I'd love to suggest a podcast called "Tarot for the Wild Soul", created by Lindsey Mack. She's recently done a couple of episodes in a series about intuition, and in the latest one in that series, answered a listener question about losing your connection to intuition during depression specifically, and it really spoke to me. Perhaps, it'll do the same for you. I know the podcast it's available directly on her site, on spotify, iTunes, soundcloud and probably wherever you normally find podcasts.

I know what you mean about new decks having that special spark! Have you worked with Mary-El Tarot at all? It's a beautiful, deep dive of a deck. I've had it for years and not even scratched the surface of what it has to offer!
Intuitive tarot to inspire & empower @ www.ResonatingReadings.com
Crying Owl
Seer

Post by Crying Owl »

Monk wrote: 10 Dec 2019, 20:54 Hi Crying Owl,

Your intro struck me.. sad to hear your intuition left you. I know sort of how that feels, as mine wasn't lost but is always a bit blocked by my rational instincts. Dedication, practice and feeling love towards anything you aspire will get you far <3

The deck that came to mind with: "I have a thing for darkness and nature." >> The Wild Wood Tarot?

All the best,

Monk
I didn't like that deck because it uses a single keyword on every card. I want my cards to be read somehow differently.

On the other hand - I found your suggestion useful since it lead me into another deck I liked - Dreaming Way tarot. I might order that :-)

CO
Crying Owl
Seer

Post by Crying Owl »

Libra wrote: 10 Dec 2019, 22:04 Many hugs for you, my friend.

I'd love to suggest a podcast called "Tarot for the Wild Soul", created by Lindsey Mack. She's recently done a couple of episodes in a series about intuition, and in the latest one in that series, answered a listener question about losing your connection to intuition during depression specifically, and it really spoke to me. Perhaps, it'll do the same for you. I know the podcast it's available directly on her site, on spotify, iTunes, soundcloud and probably wherever you normally find podcasts.

I know what you mean about new decks having that special spark! Have you worked with Mary-El Tarot at all? It's a beautiful, deep dive of a deck. I've had it for years and not even scratched the surface of what it has to offer!
This post is for all that replied me.

I somehow sense (intuition) that I was judged when I read before - because I read minds and not hearts.

Now I might believe that the hearts has no truth. That's why I'm pondering about using the words "Just for entertainment and inspiration" in front of my future readings - hoping that these words won't be misunderstood.

Please excuse me - that's all I can hoot now.

CO

Return to “New Members Welcome & Introduction”