This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Paige of Swords and temperance as reasoning

Whether you are a beginner or an old hand at Tarot, you never stop learning. This is where Seekers & Sages alike come together to ask questions and share experience.
Forum rules
FORUM DESCRIPTION: For beginners and experienced readers alike.

One of the beautiful things about the tarot is that you never stop learning and discovering new and fascinating things.

This is the place to come to share tips and ideas for learning the craft of tarot. Approaching it from many angles and points of view broadens everyone's appreciation and understanding and aids in developing your technique.

Please remember: ALL QUESTIONS ARE WELCOME! ALL RESPONSES APPRECIATED.
rockon_d
Seeker

Paige of Swords and temperance as reasoning

Post by rockon_d »

Hello everyone! This is my first post :) YEAY! :)

Someone I thought of a friend had sort of stopped contact with me 3 years ago without a reason. We had good times but it seemed she was always distant or keeping me in arms length so I decided to let her go. However, very recently I decided to get back in touch through a social platform. I decided to do a spread about the reason why she locked me out of her life.

I did one card spread with a simple question of why did she lock me out? As in what the reason was. I drew page of wands. Now this is super confusing because as far as I know this card talks about someone confident and positive. Someone with potential and I would say liked as well. Id like to think of this as my character but it doesn't really seem to be something off putting. So I decided to draw a second card for clarification. The second card came as temperance. :o Okay now I am even more confused. For me this is a card of balance and well being. At times I see it as holding off a bit and not rushing in to things. Can this mean that she just balanced herself out by keeping me away because I'm a strong personality? Does that even make sense?

What do you think the cards are trying to tell me? Why did she decide to distance herself?
Any help is welcome!
JudyK
Sybil

Re: Paige of Swords and temperance as reasoning

Post by JudyK »

My first thought was that the reason she seemed distant was because, Page of Wands, she was occupied with new or other interests. Clarified by Temperance, she had to balance her time between you and everything else. Nothing personal, just no longer had enough time for you.
"Read the damn cards" - Camelia Elias
rockon_d
Seeker

Re: Paige of Swords and temperance as reasoning

Post by rockon_d »

Ohhh that makes sense... thank you for that :)

Return to “Learning Your Craft”