This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Inaccurate Readings

Whether you are a beginner or an old hand at Tarot, you never stop learning. This is where Seekers & Sages alike come together to ask questions and share experience.
Forum rules
FORUM DESCRIPTION: For beginners and experienced readers alike.

One of the beautiful things about the tarot is that you never stop learning and discovering new and fascinating things.

This is the place to come to share tips and ideas for learning the craft of tarot. Approaching it from many angles and points of view broadens everyone's appreciation and understanding and aids in developing your technique.

Please remember: ALL QUESTIONS ARE WELCOME! ALL RESPONSES APPRECIATED.
chongjasmine
Seer

Inaccurate Readings

Post by chongjasmine »

What do you do if you give off many inaccurate readings at a row?
For God so loves the world that He gives His son Jesus that whoever belives in Jesus shall not perish but have eternal life.
HOLMES
Sybil

Re: Inaccurate Readings

Post by HOLMES »

there are a number of things..
first of all, everyone has a off day,, even the best of pyschics,, the juices just aren't flowing,, i remember in the tv show medium, she couldnt' use her powers well until she had her health back, and her sleep.. but by then it was too late.

was the inaccurate readings due to reading for person ? , or was it the whole week ? some readings take time.. so it is hard to judge a future reading.
that said,, i had people come to me and say my readings were great.. i was right..
then i had someone come to me the year after and said "i did't have my baby yet ", and then i had this lady tell me you tell fortunes , shaking her head.
and i think every reader who does readings sooner or later run into this situation..

then there are things we have to ask ourselve.s
1. did i shuffle the cards well.
2. for me i would ask did i ground and connec to the light before hand.
3. do i know my meanings well..
4. am i opening up my inution..

it is well and good to know the meanings,, but one must slowly open up to their inuition and learn how to anaylize them correctly, perhaps in story mode . otherwise a person might as well just go get an automated reading.

and the reason why i asked if it was just for one person ? there are oen or two people who i just can't read,,they have mental shields up or something.. .

we need more information friend.
katrinka
Sage

Post by katrinka »

chongjasmine wrote: 07 Aug 2019, 04:57 What do you do if you give off many inaccurate readings at a row?
"Many inaccurate readings at a row?" :shock: No. If that's what's happening, you need to examine your methods! It's like having many flat tires in a row - it shouldn't be happening, something is wrong!

If you have records of the bombed readings, examine them to see where you went off the rails.

Are you asking precise questions and reading the cards strictly in the context of those? Have you thoroughly studied the card meanings to the point where remembering them is second nature? Are you reading exactly the cards on the table, and not trying to put positive spin on bad cards? If you're doing all that, you should be hitting 80-90% accuracy.
"Protect your spirit, because you are in the place where spirits get eaten." - John Trudell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyb9mPfwNhs
chongjasmine
Seer

Post by chongjasmine »

I read for a client for free and he commented that I am accurate!
Hooray! My days of distress are over!
For God so loves the world that He gives His son Jesus that whoever belives in Jesus shall not perish but have eternal life.
Diana
Sage

Post by Diana »

chongjasmine wrote: 24 Aug 2019, 08:07 I read for a client for free and he commented that I am accurate!
Hooray! My days of distress are over!
Well done you !!!!!
Rumi was asked “which music sound is haram?” Rumi replied, "The sound of tablespoons playing in the pots of the rich, which are heard by the ears of the poor and hungry." (haram means forbidden)

Return to “Learning Your Craft”